Stylist, Creative Director and Visual Co-ordinator, Ste Wing gave us his edit.
Over at boohooMAN HQ, we talked him through the AW15 collection. Here are his top 5 take aways; from the essential updates to the practical pieces your wardrobe needs.
1. Acid Wash Black Denim Jacket You can’t go wrong with a good denim jacket, and with it coming into winter it’s a great layering item.
2. Faux Fur Coat Heading in to winter you need a coat. I love the khaki tone of this one. It takes away from what I normally wear; dark colours. Love the details, the drawstring for a tighter fit and great pocket detailing. Nice.
3. Navy Ribbed Longline Knit Great item to wear with Joggers, great for throwing on over a t-shirt on cold early morning call times.
4. Acid Wash Grey T-shirt Nice. Simple. Basic. Does the job. Layered with darker colours it’ll be great to add another tone to my look.
5. Joggers Great for comfort and lazy days but you can still look good!
Follow Ste on Instagram @ste_wing