GQ's Best Dressed
GQ’s list of the best dressed men is out and we couldn’t agree more. From actors to grime stars, to sporting the smartest suits to DGAF style. Where do you stand? Here’s our fave 5.
1. Skepta. The grime artist has been a style hero since his rave days. He stays relatable to his audience and true to himself. Mixing designer with high street, this guy knows how to style a look.
2. Olly Alexander. The Years and Years frontman’s style encompasses that young free feeling, mixing colours and prints, he has fun with fashion. His style is truly attainable.
3. Eddie Redmayne. No list of 2015 is complete without Eddie. It really was his year. His acting knows no bounds and we’re beginning to see this with his style too. He rocks a suit effortlessly.
4. Harry Styles. The guy has really grown into a style maven. He rocks catwalk looks with confidence and is a true trend setter for his generation.
5. James Bay. Much like the other guys in the list, he knows what he likes and he sticks to it. Keeping his staples in check, he exudes casual cool with his love of a printed shirt. Plus, this guy knows how to rock a fedora.